Clean up and refactor your data processing pipeline to achieve optimal scalability and performance.
Your code will be sped up regardless of the device type, and in most cases, refactoring would mean the following:
- Determine the granularity of computational steps.
- Stage each step into initialization + compute + finalization pieces
to amortize initialization and finalization costs over multiple compute calls.
- Review the data flow and eliminate redundant data movement.
- Review computational pathways and clean up/fuse compute steps to eliminate redundant computations.
under the guidance of our domain-knowledge project tech lead.
- Tweak the data layout in memory to optimize cache usage.